Your health care coverage is an important part of your employee package. The staff at Health Partners of Kansas (HPK®) is very pleased that your employer has chosen HPK's preferred providers for the health care needs of you and your family. Our only mission is to provide high quality, cost-effective health care services.
Points to remember:
- Be thoroughly familiar with the terms of your health coverage plan. Please be sure to read your Health Coverage Hand Book carefully.
- Please contact HPK; to determine a provider's current status as the Provider Directory is subject to change. The continued participation of any provider cannot be guaranteed.
- Utilizing the physicians and facilities listed in this Provider Directory will mean lower out-of-pocket costs and less paperwork for you and your family. HPK works with physicians, hospitals, outpatient treatment centers and allied providers listed in this directory to furnish care in a cost-effective manner.
- If you visit an HPK; provider, the provider will automatically file your claim. Out-of-network providers may request you to file your own claim and/or collect payment from you at the time of service.
- If your doctor refers you to another health care provider, ask him/her to check the HPK; Provider Directory first or you may call HPK; at the number on your ID card. This will help ensure the provider you are being referred to is currently participating and that you will receive the highest level of benefits available under your plan.
- A provider's listing in this directory does not guarantee coverage for any services rendered. Always be knowledgeable about your health plan's coverage and exclusions before you seek health care services. Please check your benefit plan description or call your insurance company if you have any questions.
- Always show your current insurance ID card when receiving health care services. The card contains important information that will assist in processing your claims.
- Health Partners of Kansas does not pay your claims. HPK; works in conjunction with your employer's health insurance payer to develop the provider network for you.
Please note - Your provider may not participate with some payers/plans. Please contact HPK to determine if the provider is participating with your payer/plan. While HPK diligently works to update our provider information, our participating providers change frequently. Please contact HPK to verify the provider's current participation status in the HPK network.